We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of responsive web designing and newsletters development
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of CMS like wordpress.
Qualification / Certification Required
Bachelor Degree in computer Science or its equivalent/MCA/BCA and M.sc Computer Science with relevant experience in web technologies as developer.
We are open to hire passionate graduates from other field, having skilled knowledge of above job description and specialization certification as per above requirements.
Freshers can also apply.
Job post date: 06-07-2019
Job Title: Application for Front-end Developer
Job Id: BGP192001
Job Location: Vidyavihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Company: Bluish Green Planet (Division of Thoughtcom India Pvt Ltd)
Bluish Green Planet is a digital and web agency based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India working with forward-thinking humans and organizations around the globe, offering quality work with top-tier design, custom development, and result oriented digital marketing solutions.
mail us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and job id in subject line